I read an article a few months ago and ever since then I've tried to find a "karios moment" in each day. When I'm having one of those moments I will say quietly to myself, "karios" so I'll remember those sweet moments.
Some days are flooded with them.... while other days I've hurried through without noticing. A karios moment is and I quote.... "Kairos is God's time. It's time outside of time. It's metaphysical time. It's those magical moments in which time stands still. I have a few of those moments each day. And I cherish them."
This was one of those moments and I caught it before the break down....
I love that moment because I heard John Tanner saying... Shhhhh....like I do a lot!!
Oh Sherry! I love these pictures! They are so cute, them doing the same thing, in peace, and then BAM the chaos starts! ;) please tell me you at least giggled, some, over these! :) Love you! and I also try to remember the Karios moments after you put that article out there! :) Thank you for that!
ReplyDelete