background

Monday, June 14, 2010

BBTN Fall Clothes, Bows, and Show

 S&S Girls With Ribbons and Bows...
 A "teacher" friend, Shelly Powers, and I started making bows about 3 years ago.  I guess you can say we are no longer "teacher friends", but friends for life.  She couldn't of said it better in her blog one day... God must of put bows in our lives so we could stay in touch even after we weren't teaching together at HES.

~Blessed Be the Name Fall Clothes~    
This past week, we've been making bows to match the fall clothes for Blessed Be the Name trunk shows that will start in July.....better known as BBTN!! I've signed up to have a show the week of Aug. 12- Aug. 16th in Birmingham... the actual date of the show hasn't been set. I'm very excited because I'll know the sex of the baby and will be able to "finally" purchase clothes!!!

Below are some of the bows that will go out with the trunks in July to match the Fall clothes.

Here's a sneak peek of some of the BBTN clothes....
Wait to you see the whole Fall line.....they are adorable!!!

Ashely Eiler is the owner of Blessed Be the Name (trunk show) and store called Favorite Laundry located in Mt. Laurel.  It's almost impossible to put down in words how creative, talented, and genuinely nice she is.... I've only meet a few people like her in my lifetime:)!!  I have the privilege of popping in and working with Ashley, Shelly, and Amelia each season to help with the bows, and I always love being in the store.  They all love what they do and it's such a "happy place" to work.

Below are a few shots of the store, Favorite Laundry, that opened in Mt. Laurel Feb. 2010.  They have TONS of cute clothes, shoes, swaddle blankets, tutu's, frames, soothie pacifiers, and many other great baby gifts etc you can pick up as gifts.  You should definitely visit the store or check out Ashely's website at http://www.blessednames.com/.   


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the sweet post... i feel so bless to call you friend... can't wait to meet baby sumners! :)

    ReplyDelete