background

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weekly Updates from the Dr. (4 weeks to go)

Mexico-Wed. March 17th- 25 weeks (above)
Wed. June 9th- 37 weeks
What a blessing... Baby Sumnes is growing and time is passing by SOOO quickly!! Tanner and I went in for an Ultrasound on Mon. June 7th and got to see Baby Sumners.  He/She had a half inch of hair...I think this shocked us both!  Something as simple as hair made us gasp and smile:)....we can't imagine the feelings we will have when we acutually get to meet our baby in a few weeks. 



Baby is 6 lbs and 10oz.  I am measuring 2 weeks early.... 38 weeks, but that doesn't mean Baby Sumners will be here early.  At this point, the due date is still June 30th!  Dr. Kennedy said I may be measuring 2 weeks early because the baby has no where to grow but OUT... short torso and/or because the baby hasn't dropped yet!  I will update you on Mon. since I go every Mon. now!!  Please continue to pray for us....that the baby continues to grow as needed and I stay mentally and physically healthy  "in the meantime."

1 comment:

  1. Sherry - I love the blog and I love that I will be able to keep up with your precious baby on here. What a great idea!!! I hope you are still feeling wonderful!!! Keeping you in my prayers...

    Kimberly Fain

    ReplyDelete