Dr. Kennedy has confirmed that Baby Sumners is sitting comfortably...nothing has changed! She refers to baby as "chunky baby." Baby is growing, growing but not ready to enter the world right now:)!! Baby Sumners decided to come into this world after 2 years and now he/she will arrive when ready! I have an ultrasound on Monday to see exactly how much baby weighs and see how he or she is doing. We can talk about options because Wed. June 30th is the BIG DAY....9 days to go!!!
I feel good and honestly...I am fine with this and still checking things off my list.....
Koko (my mom) is back in Birmingham...check
Bags are packed...check
Tanner and I went to get the car seat installed at the Fire station..check
Everything is washed...check
Mom and I are busy cooking new things, getting pedicures, putting last minute things together, and getting lots of rest. It's great having her here...what a special time!! I'll keep you posted!!
No comments:
Post a Comment