I had a non-stress test today (not a stress test..sorry:) and it showed that I am having contractions. However, these contractions are more like Braxton Hicks and the baby was doing GREAT!! Dr. Kennedy checked me again today and baby hasn't dropped and cervix is still closed. She feels like the baby hasn't dropped because his/her head is too big to enter the canal. After much thought and prayer, we feel like a c-section is the best option for Baby Sumners. With that said, the c-section is scheduled for 12:15 tomorrow:)!! As for now, mom and I are running last minute errands. Tanners parents will be here tonight and we will have one last meal at Cocina Superior!! Tanner will probably send email sometime late tomorrow afternoon. I should be home sometime Sunday:)!! WE ARE SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
The next post will be pictures of Baby Sumners!! Love you all and thanks for all the emails, text, and calls... it means the world to me!!!!
yeah for you!! enjoy that last night!! can't wait to hear the news tom.. hang in there momma.. your world is about to change!! soo excited for you and tanner.. I'm still going with my gut.. I think its a girl! can't wait to hold her!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be praying for you, tanner, and baby sumners tomorrow. Can't wait for the next post so I can see pictures of that sweet baby :)Eryn
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and Tanner and your whole family! shortly after 12 tomorrow, your life and how you view and feel about everything will change because of one tiny, beautiful blessing from God. There is no greater gift or love on this earth!! Love you, my sweet friend. Can't wait to meet this sweet, blessed baby!!
ReplyDeletemel
so exciting! baby sumners will be here in a few minutes! can't wait to hear what you are having! best of luck to you. you're going to be such a great mommy! :)
ReplyDeleteleah
So excited for you!! Can't wait to see pictures. Your going to be such great parents! It is the best miracle of all! God Bless.
ReplyDeleteThe Colletts
PS: Ashlyn wanted me to tell you she lost her first tooth! :)
Sherry, heard it thru my neighbor (Michelle Roberts) that you were having a baby! I didn't even know! I asked Tyler if he knew and he said yes. I'm soooooo excited for you! Parenthood is one of the hardest most rewarding jobs you could have. You are going to be a great mommy. BTW....its a girl! That's my guess. Can't wait to see.
ReplyDelete