background

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

On Mother's Day...Tanner and I met Dr. & Mrs. Sumners at First United Methodist Church in Montgomery for a wonderful church service.  It was special because we got to see a baptism and be with "one of our MOMS" on this special day.  Mrs. Sumners has always been like a Mom to me and I couldn't thank her enough for all that she has taught me about living life to the fullest!!  I love being a part of the Sumners family!!!  As a "mom to be"... I reflected on becoming a Mom and what this may feel like, look like, and sound like in a few months.  Thanks Mrs. Sumners for always being a positive, supportive, and loving MOM in our lives!!

And to my sweet Mommy... We had to spend Mother's Day together at my nieces graduation.  Thanks for all you have done for me and taught me over the years....unconditional love!!  I cherish anytime we have together!!  I love you MOM!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment