background

Thursday, June 10, 2010

New additions to the baby's room

Thanks to my best friend EMILY... I have this gorgeous bassinet!!! 
Thanks for letting me borrow this special piece of furniture EMILY!!!
I can't wait to see Baby Sumners sleeping in it:)!!

Since we live in a 2/1 I had to have a bed in the baby's room.  Thanks to my friend Sarah, I have this great daybed...it fits perfect!  Thanks for letting me borrow your bed Sarah!!!

From Fan to Chandelier......

1 comment:

  1. love the chandelier.. so pretty.. it all is coming together so cute. I know you are anxious to meet little one. Keep us posted.. hope you are feeling great! I hate I didn't get to meet ya'll the other day.. maybe we can do it again before baby comes. I will be here all next week if you want to go to lunch one day.. holler!

    ReplyDelete