June 14, 2010.....I have a doctor's appointment every Monday for a check up to see how the pregnancy is progressing. Today's visit was short and sweet. Basically, my cervix is closed and baby hasn't dropped yet. If Baby Sumners is anything like Tanner or myself... he/she will come when ready:)!!! Dr. Kennedy, at Brookwood hospital, said my water could break at anytime, and I could have a baby tomorrow... or I could still be pregnant next week. My mom flew to NC to see my brother's family for the week, so Baby Sumners needs to wait until she gets back to Birmingham:)!!! There are several things I need to do this week before baby comes! Thanks for checking in on us and continue to keep us in your prayers!
Congrats to the mom and dad to be...
Jeff and Lauren Hart!!!! We had a couples baby shower Saturday for Jeff and Lauren honoring.... Isabella Lane Hart!
Baby Ella is due July 26, 2010!
That dress is definintely my "go to dress:)"!!!
Baby Sumners- 9 mths (37 weeks)
Baby Ella- 8 mths
Baby Mary Isabel-7 mths
No comments:
Post a Comment